Please Visit: http://www.ricoh.com/ucs/ for more info on Unified Communication System.
A wide range of people and locations can be easily and conveniently connected.
Announcing a whole new means of visual communication that incorporates video, audio, documents, and other media.
The Ricoh Unified Communication System provides real-time interactive audio and video communication with multiple locations via the Internet. It frees you from the constraints of location and environment imposed by conventional video conferencing systems, and the need for special knowledge required by web conferencing systems.
http://www.ricoh.com/ucs/img/top_point_img01.jpg" width="659" />
Usage not limited to conventional Video Conferencing / Web Conferencing
Between headquarters and branches
Use a videoconferencing connection for discussions between headquarters and other offices. With video conferencing / web conferencing, you can increase productivity while reducing transit and travel time and expense.
Between different companies
Use a videoconferencing connection with customers. By responding quickly to new requests, you can greatly cut lead times.
Presentations to remote sites
Have expert staff participate in presentations at remote sites. Since experts can handle multiple business negotiations from their own desks, you can achieve higher-quality negotiations and technical support.
Since this is a cloud-based service, as long as the Internet is available, communication is possible anytime and anywhere.This system can handle a wide range of usage situations in ways not possible for conventional TV and Web Conferencing systems.We provide you with a new form of communication.
With conventional Video Conferencing…
- With conventional Video Conferencing, settings are difficult so not everyone can use it. Each time it may be necessary to summon the administrator.
- With operations of only three steps, connection is extremely easy.
- With conventional Video Conferencing, it is necessary to reserve the conference room. Depending on the room status, it may be necessary to rearrange the meeting schedule.
- Since there are no location limitations, any space can be used.
- With conventional Video Conferencing, it is not possible to install a dedicated line connection with other companies and customers.
- An Internet connection can be used to connect with other companies and customers.
- Conventional Video Conferencing needs an MCU to make a video conference with multiple end-points, which takes cost and trouble.
- No MCU (Multipoint Control Unit) is required
With conventional Web Conferencing……
- With conventional Web Conferencing, there are so many functions that users cannot make good use of them.
- Functions are simple and easy to use.
- With conventional Web Conferencing, when using free Web Conferencing tools the video and audio quality can be bad, with interruptions and freezing.
- The video is smooth and natural.
- With conventional Web Conferencing, in principle, the interactions are one-to-one so the systems are not suited to natural communication among a larger number of people.
- Natural communication among many people.
Call Sims Business Systems today to find out how we can set you up with the latest technology from Ricoh.
Sims Business Systems
124 W. Julie Dr
Tempe, Az 85283
Sims now offers a full line of not only Ricoh/Lanier products, but is now an authorized Samsung dealer as well.
Sims can provide products to businesses anywhere in the U.S. however we only provide service to customers in and around Maricopa, Arizona:
Cities: Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Surprise, Carefree, Cave Creek, Goodyear, Fountain Hills, Queen Creek, Buckeye, Avondale, Apache Junction, Litchfield Park, Wickenburg, Laveen, El Mirage, Tolleson, Gila Bend, Guadalupe, Youngtown, Aguila, Casa Grande, Maricopa